Friday, 20 October 2017
Urgent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting Rescheduled to 29.10.2017
As you were intimated earlier, the CWC had been fixed to 22.10.2017. But keeping in view the difficulties of some of our Divisional Secretaries and Circle Union Office bearers on one hand and continuous rain that is continuing for last two days and likely to continue for another 48 hours due to depression in the Bay of Bengal on the other, the said meeting has been rescheduled to 29.10.2017 instead of 22.10.2017.
Please find attached here with the Corrigendum (Revised Notice) dated 20.10.2017 to hold the emergent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting of this Circle union at 10.00 AM on 29.10.2017 (Sunday) in the premises of Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009.
Therefore, we would like to sincerely request all our Divisional Secretaries and Circle Union Office bearers to attend the meeting anyhow without fail. We would also like to invite our staff members who have been trained in CSI and RICT to guide the Circle Union. All the Divisional Secretaries are requested to invite such member(s) to attend the CWC/CCC.
We expect your sincere cooperation for successful conductance of the above meeting.
With struggle greetings.
Attached : Revised Notice
No. P3NFPE – Odisha / 12 – 10 / 2017
Dated at Bhubaneswar the 20th October, 2017
Notice is hereby given under Article 32 (a) of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union, Group – C to hold an urgent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting of this Circle union at 10.00 AM on 29.10.2017 (Sunday) in the premises of Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009.
This is in supersession of this Circle Union letter No. P3NFPE – Odisha / 09 – 10 / 2017, dated 16th October, 2017.
The following shall be the agenda for discussion.
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of last CWC held in Phulbani from 07.07.2017 to 09.07.2017.
2. Problems arising out of hurried implementation of RICT and CSI without resolving the issues now faced due to FSI.
3. Second Phase DPC in connection with implementation of Cadre Restructuring Proposal of Group-C Postal Employees in Odisha Circle and other allied issues.
4. Review of agenda items discussed in the last bi-monthly/four-monthly/RJCM meetings
5. Reorganization of Postal Divisions in Odisha Circle.
6. Organizational Review :
i. Review of 23.08.2017 One Day Strike
ii. Review / Implementation of recent agitational programmes of NFPE/Confederation
7. Financial Review.
8. Any other item with permission of the chair.
( BRUHASPATI SAMAL)
Copy for information and necessary action: (Through eMail):
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001
2. The Asst. Director (Staff), O / o the Chief PMG, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001. Since it is not possible to conduct the meeting on 22.10.2017 for reasons beyond the control of this Circle Union, he is requested to kindly reserve all the 3 suits of the I R, Ashoknagar MDG on 29.10.2017 instead of 22.10.2017 for the purpose of conducting the meeting.
3. Com. Trilochan Parida, President, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
4. Com. B P Das, Financial Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
5. All the Divisional Secretaries / Circle Union Office bearers / Circle Councillors.
6. Com. R N Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, CHQ, Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151 / 1, New Patel Road, New Delhi – 110 008.
7. Com. Dipti Ranjan Mohanty, Divisional Secretary (I/C), AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar Division for making necessary arrangements to conduct the meeting.
8. The Postmaster, Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009
9. Notice Board
( BRUHASPATI SAMAL)