Monday, 16 October 2017
Notice for Urgent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting on 22.10.2017
Please find attached here with the Notice dated 16.10.2017 to hold an emergent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting of this Circle union at 10.00 AM on 22.10.2017 (Sunday) in the premises of Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009.
This is felt necessary due to the hurried implementation of RICT and CSI at a time when the Department has not yet resolved even many minor issues arising out of FSI. As per feedback received from Cuttack City Division, as many as 13 offices including two delivery offices have stopped working since implementation of CSI with effect from 06.10.2017. As known, the training by TCS personnel is not up to mark. While TCS is being paid for the purpose, major portion of installation is being done by our SAs. Something wrong is going on in implementation. All our approaches in this regard to the Circle Office invited no response. While RICT has been started experimentally in 3 Divisions (5 revenue districts) and will take more time to be completed, another burden is being thrown in the name of opening of Aadhar Enrolment / Updation Centre in almost all the POs without any SOP / SAP. Initially, 473 such centres are going to be opened shortly. The regret is that the Aadhar Updation Centres now functioning in some limited post offices of Odisha Circle are functioning without and SOP / SAP which may lead to misappropriation of Govt. money and our employees may be tasked.
After opening of POPSKs inside the head offices, now the existing space is being cramped due to identification of space for opening of IPPB preferably inside the HOs. The condition of Sambalpur HO is highly alarming. The situation is not improving in spite of discussions with the regional head. While the important public space of the HO is being diverted towards IPPB / POPSK, our mail, sorting, delivery, Accounts, SBCO branches are pushed to old dilapidated buildings/corner places as if these branches have no importance at all. While outsiders are treated properly, our own staff members are highly neglected. This may happen in all other HOs also.
Secondly, on 19.09.2017 DoPT has issued an instruction to all Departments not to grant any kind of leave for conducting dharna programme etc. Thus, when NFPE and Confederation has instructed to conduct a series of agitational programme including March to Parliament from 09.11.2017 to 11.11.2017 (11.11.2017 for Odisha Circle), a detail discussion is required for successful implementation of such programmes in Odisha Circle. Though raised this issue before CHQ, we have not yet been responded.
In addition, as experienced from the last bi-monthly, four-monthly and RJCM Meetings, the items raised by us are not properly weighed. The administration is seen to be in the only mood to implement all instructions of the Directorate without resolving the issues faced by the staff members at grass root level. The only motto is to achieve the target by hook or crook.
Likewise, we have to discuss on many such important issues for which we should not wait. Your valuable suggestions will help the Circle Union to work better.
Therefore, we would like to sincerely request all our Divisional Secretaries and Circle Union Office bearers to attend the meeting anyhow without fail. We would also like to invite our staff members who have been trained in CSI and RICT to guide the Circle Union. All the Divisional Secretaries are requested to invite such member(s) to attend the CWC/CCC.
We expect your sincere cooperation for successful conductance of the above meeting.
Let this Diwali bring all sorts of happiness and prosperity for you and for your family.
Wishing you all a very Happy and Safe Diwali.
Attached : CWC Notice
No. P3NFPE – Odisha / 09 – 10 / 2017
Dated at Bhubaneswar the 16th October, 2017
Notice is hereby given under Article 32 (a) of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union, Group – C to hold an urgent Circle Council-Cum-Working Committee Meeting of this Circle union at 10.00 AM on 22.10.2017 (Sunday) in the premises of Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009.
The following shall be the agenda for discussion.
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of last CWC held in Phulbani from 07.07.2017 to 09.07.2017.
2. Problems arising out of hurried implementation of RICT and CSI without resolving the issues now faced due to FSI.
3. Second Phase DPC in connection with implementation of Cadre Restructuring Proposal of Group-C Postal Employees in Odisha Circle and other allied issues.
4. Reorganization of Postal Divisions in Odisha Circle.
5. Organizational Review :
i. Review of 23.08.2017 One Day Strike
ii. Review / Implementation of recent agitational programmes of NFPE/Confederation
6. Financial Review.
7. Any other item with permission of the chair.
( BRUHASPATI SAMAL)
Copy for information and necessary action: (Through eMail):
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001
2. The Asst. Director (Staff), O / o the Chief PMG, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001. He is requested to kindly reserve all the 3 suits of the I R, Ashoknagar MDG for 22.10.2017 for the purpose of conducting the meeting.
3. Com. Trilochan Parida, President, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
4. Com. B P Das, Financial Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
5. All the Divisional Secretaries / Circle Union Office bearers / Circle Councillors.
6. Com. R N Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, CHQ, Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151 / 1, New Patel Road, New Delhi – 110 008.
7. Com. Dipti Ranjan Mohanty, Divisional Secretary (I/C), AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar Division for making necessary arrangements to conduct the meeting.
8. The Postmaster, Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009
9. Notice Board
( BRUHASPATI SAMAL)