Friday, 20 April 2018
CHQ's appeal to make one day dharna programme on 25.04.2018 successful
All Circle, Divisional and Branch Secretaries are requested to make maximum efforts to make one day Dharna on 25th April 2018 for settlement of long pending demands of P3 sectional issues in front of all CPMG Offices by mobilizing maximum members to participate in Dharna.
R. N. Parashar
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP 'C'
CHQ: 2151/1, D. G. Bhawan, New Patel Road, N. D.- 110008
Ref: P/4-4/Demands Dated – 05.03.2018
Shri. A. N. Nanda,
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhawan New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Undue and arbitrary delay in considering the staff problems pertaining to Group ‘C’
This union is constrained to bring it to your kind notice that despite various correspondences and discussions, there is not even an inch improvement in major problems pertaining to the Group ‘C’ cadre. Even the assured items in the earlier meetings have not been resolved till now.
Many issues raised by this union remain unsettled over years together. The Central Working committee meeting of this union held at Patna on 26.02.2018 & 27.02.2018, after thread bare discussions has resolved to submit the details of pending issues to your kind notice for immediate settlement and in the event of non-settlement, it was decided organize action programme culminating to direct action shortly.
The issues in which there is no settlement or improvement so far are compiled in the form of charter of demands is enclosed along with this letter.
It is pertinent to say that we have been forced to launch programme of action despite the fact that we intend peace and amity purely due to the lethargic and protracted delay in disposal of staff grievances and demands by the Directorate.
It is requested to intervene and settle the problems contained in the Charters to ensure industrial peace and tranquility.
May I seek your response Sir,
With profound regards,
DA: as above
Copy to: -
Director (SR & Legal) for information & N/A
Secretary General, NFPE
Com. J.Ramamurthy, President, CHQ
All CHQ office bearers/Circle secretaries
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. (a) Fill up all vacant posts of PA Cadre
(b) Fill up all vacant posts of HSG-I, HSG-II before implementation of cadre restructuring after giving one time relaxation in recruitment rules.
2. Implement CSI after RICT and after developing proper infrastructure.
3. Stop harassment and victimization under contributory negligence factor, trade union victimization, in the name of implementation of new schemes and to achieve unscientific targets.
4. Stop outsourcing, privatization and contractorization.
5. Declare result of membership verification.
PROGRAMME OF ACTION
1. Lunch hour demonstration on 12th & 13th March 2018.
2. Black Badge wearing on 20th & 21st March 2018 containing demands.
3. Mass Dharna in front of all Chief PMGs offices on 25th April 2018.
4. Indefinite Strike – Date will be announced later with consultation to NFPE.