Monday, 17 July 2017
Some Important letters written by CHQ to the Department
Click Here to view the letters written on the following issues
1. Irregular opening of nodal delivery centres for delivery of speed post articles.
2. Delivery of e-tail articles on all Sunday and Religious day till January 2017- reg.
3. Transfer of non gazetted, LSG, HSG-II/HSG-I officials on the plea of station tenure in
4. Non Maintenance of Staff Quarters.
5. Revision/Amendment in recruitment rules for the post of Postal Service Group B – Reg.
6. Stepping up of Pay for promotees par with Direct recruits – reg.
7. Problems arisen due to the implementation of CSI – Request immediate action.
8. Enhancement of LR percentage.
9. Upgradation of all Single handed offices in to Double handed offices.
10. Unjust abolition of posts under ADR vacancies for the years 2005 to 2008.
11. Problems of Women employees working at POs – request remedial measures.
12. Concern on IPPB – request to arrange meeting with staff side.
13. Counting the period of induction and practical training for MACP – regarding.
14. Non-payment of incentive/remuneration for extra working hours during the period of
15. Delay in payment of personal claims like MR & incentive on NREGS.
16. Provision of fee Rs.350/- for imparting training for Aadhar Enrollment.