Wednesday 11 December 2019

Revised Sanctioned Strength and identified posts in LSG, HSG-II and HSG-I in Odisha Circle after merger of Postmaster Cadre in general line


Dear Comrades,
You are aware that for last few months we have been continuously writing / discussing to / in all forums for merger of three posts of HSG-I cadre now under IP line in Odisha Circle i.e. Dy. Postmaster, Bhubaneswar GPO, Postmaster, Puri HO and Postmaster, Sambalpur HO in general line and thereby increasing the total number of sanctioned strength in Odisha Circle to 117 ( Existing 96 + Postmaster Grade III 18 + IP line 3) in accordance with Department of Posts, Higher Selection Grade – I in Post Offices and Railway Mail Services, Group ‘B’ Posts Recruitment Rules, 2014.

A memorandum was also submitted by us directly to the then Member (P) during his visit to Odisha on 28.09.2019.

Subsequently, the case was referred to Directorate for a clarification and in turn, the Directorate asked all HoCs vide its letter No.25-14/2019-PE.I , dated 23.10.2019 regarding the present status of such posts which was duly complied by our Circle.  

 And lastly, in pursuance of the Directorate letter No.4-26/2009/SPN-I, dated 05.11.2019, we got back the three HSG-I posts i.e. Dy. Postmaster, Bhubaneswar GPO, Postmaster, Puri HO and Postmaster, Sambalpur HO vide C O Memo No. EST/1-2/Rlg/2016-Corr, dated 10.12.2019 along with the revised sanctioned strength in HSG-I (114), HSG-II (192) and LSG (1105) in Odisha Circle after merger of Postmaster Cadre in the general line.

To keep intact the original sanctioned strength after merger, some posts have been downgraded in each cadre as per Directorate guidelines.

The Circle Office Memo along with the identified posts as per sanctioned strength in LSG (Annexure-I), HSG-II (Annexure-II) and HSG-I (Annexure-III) are reproduced below.

= B SAMAL =
Circle Secretary



Click below to view:

Annexure - I (LSG)

Annexure - II (HSG-II)

Annexure - III (HSG-I)


No comments:

Post a Comment