Sunday, 29 July 2018
2018 NOVEMBER 15TH NATION WIDE ONE DAY STRIKE OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES
CONFEDERATION - PROGRAMME OF ACTION
(approved by the National Convention held at Hyderabad on 10-06-2018)
I. 2018 July 1st to August 14th
State/District level conventions.
2. 2018 August 15th to 31st
Submission of memorandum to all MPs, MLAs, Chief Ministers etc. seeking their intervention for settlement of demands. (Draft copy of the memorandum will be exhibited in confederation website: www.confederationhq.blogspot.com after 31st July 2018)
3. 21st August 2018 - Tuesday
Mass dharna at all District headquarters.
4. 5th September 2018 - Wednesday
Mass rally at New Delhi. (Quota of employees to be mobilised and participated in the Mass Rally by each affiliate and C-O-C will be published seperately within two days).
5. 10th October 2018 - Wednesday
Serving of strike notice at all levels with mass demonstrations.
6. 17th October 2018 - Wednesday
Raj Bhavan March at all State Headquarters or March to an important Central Govt. office situated in the state capital.
7. 3rd October to 10th November 2018
State/District wise Compaign programme of National leaders of confederation and its affiliates. (seperate circular will be issued mentioning places and name of leaders)
8. 2nd November 2018 - Friday
Mass Hunger Fast at all levels.
9. 15th November 2018 - Thursday
Nationwide one day strike.
In addition to the above compaign programmes each affiliate of confederation should chalk out their own department wise compaign programmes covering all states.
2018 NOVEMBER 15TH NATION WIDE ONE DAY STRIKE OF
CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES
10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS OF CONFEDERATION
(adopted by the National Convention held at Hyderabad on 10-06-2018)
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme. Restore old defined benefit Pension Scheme to all employees.
2. Settle 7th CPC related issues including increase in Minimum Pay and fitment formula, HRA arrears from 01-01-2016, MACP Bench Mark, promotional heirarchy and date of effect from 01-01-2006, Option-I for pensioners and anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
3. Fill up all vacant posts. Reintroduce Regional Recruitment for Group B & C posts. Withdraw orders for abolishing posts lying vacant for more than five years. Revive all posts abolished during 2001 to 2008 under Annual Direct Recruitment plan as per May 2001 orders of former NDA Government.
4. (a) Regularisatin of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servant status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those appointed on or after 01-09-1993.
5. Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat Staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
6. Stop closure of Govt. establishments and outsourcing. Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Presses. Stop proposed move to close down salt department. Stop FDI and privatisation of Railways and Defence department.
7. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision of Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17 onwards.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointment.
9. Grant five time bound promotions to all Group B&C employees. Complete Cadre Reviews in all departments within a time-frame.
10. (a) Stop attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under the JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR-56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS Pension Rules 1972.
If necessary, affiliates can add their own departmental wise issues as PART-II of the charter of demands.