Sunday, 21 July 2019
NOTICE FOR FEDERAL COUNCIL NFPE
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com
Mob: 9718686800/9319917295 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No. PF-1(a)/2019 Dated: 20th July, 2019
It is hereby notified under article 10 of Constitution of NFPE that the 11th Federal Council Session of National Federation of Postal Employees will be held at “MANAV SEWA SANGH, VRINDABAN, MATHURA (UP) from 25.11.2019 to 27.11.2019.
The following shall be the Agenda of the Federal Council:
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of Xth Federal Council held at Guwahati from 07.09.2016 to 09.09.2016.
2. (a) Consideration and adoption of the Triennial Report on activities of NFPE.
(b). Approval of Audited Accounts for the year 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-2019
(c) Budget estimates for next three years.
3. Organizational Review.
(i) (a) Role of NFPE during last 3 years in building united movement of Postal Employees and Central Government Employees.
(b) Organizational position at All India / Circle/Divisional level.
(c) Declaration of result of Membership Verification & GDS Membership Verification.
(ii) Review of settlement of Strike Charter of Demands on 8-9 January-2019.
(iii) Functioning of Postal JCA (NFPE/FNPO).
(iv) Functioning of affiliated Unions/Associations including GDS, Casual Labourers & Pensioners.
(v) Functioning of Departmental Council/RJCMs & holding of Periodical Meetings.
(vi) Right to Strike and Victimization of Trade Union Activists Office
Bearers by administration..
4. Common demands of CGEs.(Central Government Employees).
(i) Review of Report of 7th CPC & various Committees particularly Committee on Minimum Wage.
(ii) Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractrization and Privatisation.
(iii) Restriction on compassionate appointments.
(iv) Ban on creation of Posts and filling up of vacant posts and amendment in recruitment Rules for various categories..
(v) New Pension Scheme.
(vi) MACP related issues.
(vii) Proposed Medical insurance scheme and our stand thereof./ CGHS related issues
(viii) Revision of Bonus Ceiling / OTA/OSA rates and implementation of Arbitration awards.
(ix) Five Promotions
5. Policy Offensives against Postal Services and Staff.
(i) Task Force Committee Report.
(ii) India Post Payment Bank.
(iii) Out sourcing and Downsizing of Postal Services.
6. Sectional problems.
(a) Cadre re-structuring in all sections of Department of Posts.
(b) CBS /CSI , CIS,RICT,MNOP & PNOP..
7. Implementation of Shri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report for GDS.
8. Financial Review.
9. Postal Crusader and other publications.
10. Amendments to the Constitution.
11. Policy and programmes Resolutions and other resolutions.
12. Election of Office Bearers.
13. Appointment of Auditor.
14. Venue of next Federal Council.
15. Any other item with the permission of Chair.
Vote of Thanks
1. The Secretary/DG Department of Posts , Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 with the request to issue instructions for grant of Special Casual Leave to the Federal Councillors and All India Office Bearers of NFPE and General Secretaries.
2. All Chief Post Master Generals for information and action for grant of Special Casual Leave to the Federal Councillors and All India Office Bearers of NFPE and General Secretaries .
3. All Office Bearers of NFPE.
4. All General Secretaries of Affiliated union. / Associations.
Note: Amendments to the Constitution if any should be sent to Secretary General NFPE at least 30 days before the Federal Council i.e. before 24th October-2019 as per constitutional provisions.