Monday, 26 February 2018
Notice of Circle Working Committee & Council Meeting of AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle
No. P3NFPE – Odisha / 10– 02 / 2018
Dated at Bhubaneswar the 26th February, 2018
Notice is hereby given under Article 32 (a) of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union, Group – C to hold the Circle Council Working Committee-Cum-Council Meeting of AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle in the premises of Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar-751 009 from 17.03.2018 to 18.03.2018.
The following shall be the agenda for discussion.
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of last emergent CWC held at Bhubaneswar on 29.10.2017.
2. Organizational Review :
i. Review of series of agitational programmes of NFPE including March to Parliament from 12.02.2018 to 16.02.2018
ii. Review of local agitational programmes
iii. Periodical meetings with Divisional / Regional Heads and Circle Head.
iv. Central Working Committee meeting represented by Com. Rajesh Bohidar – A brief discussion.
3. Implementation of revised order dated 10.11.2017 of the Directorate in connection with Cadre Restructuring Proposal and irregularities committed by several Divisional Heads in Odisha Circle with special attention on Bhadrak crisis.
4. Issues related to CSI – Deficiency in Hardware, Software and Training.
5. Victimization to the employees in the way of irregular suspension, misbehaviour, charge-sheets.
6. Local issues
8. Venue for next CWC & CCC.
9. Any other item with permission of the chair.
( BRUHASPATI SAMAL)
Copy for information and necessary action: (Through eMail):
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001
2. The Asst. Director (Staff), O / o the Chief PMG, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751 001. He is requested to instruct all Divisional heads to admissible grant Special Casual Leave to all the Circle Union Office bearers, Divisional Secretaries and Circle Councillors for the purpose.
3. Com. Trilochan Parida, President, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
4. Com. B P Das, Financial Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle.
5. All the Divisional Secretaries / Circle Union Office bearers / Circle Councillors.
6. Com. R N Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, CHQ, Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151 / 1, New Patel Road, New Delhi – 110 008.
7. Com. Dipti Ranjan Mohanty, Divisional Secretary (I/C), AIPEU, Group-C, Bhubaneswar Division for making necessary arrangements to conduct the meeting.
8. The Postmaster, Ashoknagar MDG, Bhubaneswar – 751 009
9. Notice Board