- Pay matrix with 17 levels starting from level 1 with minimum pay of Rs 16,600.
- The pay and pension/family pension shall be revised with effect from 01.01.2016.
- Pay and pension are to be fixed in the revised structure by multiplying a factor of 2.57.
- Prevailing revised assured career progression (RACP) scheme is substituted by modified assured career progression (MACP) scheme on the lines adopted by the Government of India.
- Dearness allowance shall be included with emoluments for determination of Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG). The earlier gratuity was calculated on the basic pay only.
- The existing ceiling of gratuity of Rs 7.5 lakh is enhanced to Rs 15 lakh.
- The minimum pension/family pension is determined as Rs 8300 in the revised rate.
- The employees appointed on or after 01.01.2005 and are governed on the new pension scheme will be extended with DCRG on same terms and conditions as applicable to the employees governed on the OCS (pension) rules, 1992 .
Friday 8 September 2017
Odisha Cabinet approves implementation of 7th Pay Commission
ByPosted on September 5, 2017
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Cabinet today approved the implementation of fitment committee’s recommendation on 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) scales on pay and pensionary benefits for the state government employees.
The formulation of pay and pension as per the revised scale approved by State Cabinet will be: