Shri Gangwar Introduces Three Labour Codes in Lok Sabha Heralding The Path of Game Changing Labour Welfare Reforms in The Country
- Method of fixation of minimum wage rates simplified. Factors to be taken into account are skills and geographical location as against the present system of wage being fixed employment-wise.
- Number of minimum wage rate would be around 200 in the entire country as against 10000, at present.
- In central sphere, there would be only 12 minimum wage rates as against 542.
- Revision of minimum wages every 5 years.
- A statutory concept of ‘Floor Wage’ introduced.