Monday 6 March 2017

Appeal to all Divisional Secretaries and Circle Union Office Bearers

My father Sri Umakant Samal aged about 77 years who was suffering from old age problems expired at 20.45 hours on  4.3.2017.  

Before receiving Com M Krishnan on 4.3.2017  for grand strike meeting on 5.3.2017, I left Bhubaneswar. Now I'm in my native village. Being the eldest, I am performing all rituals including MUKHAGNI. Since, my movements are restricted now  till next 11 days, I fail to attend the above Strike Meeting,  BLACK DAY observation on 6.3.2017 and CWC at Raigarh, my official CWC as Circle Secretary. Extremely Sorry. 

Due to my compelling schedules for completing all rituals, I am not in a position to actively participate in the mobilization programmes for successfull conductance of the one day strike on 16.3.2017.

As such, I sincerely appeal all our Divisional Secretaries and Circle Union Office bearers to march ahead for bringing a thundering success to the one day strike on 16.3.2017 and keep the glory of Odisha Circle intact.

I have appealed both Com. M Krishnan , Secy. General, Confederation and Com. R N Parashar, General Secretary, AIPEU, Gr.- C, CHQ to discuss our suggestions given to the Secretary (Posts) on Cadre Restructuring in Raigarh CWC on behalf of Odisha Circle. 
B SAMAL
Circle Secretary, 
AIPEU, Gr.-C, Odisha

No comments:

Post a Comment