Monday, 10 April 2017
Notice for 31st AIC of AIPEU, Group-C, CHQ
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
CHQ: Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1, New Patel Road, New Delhi - 110008
Ref: - P/1-1/AIC Date: 06.04.2017
Notice under Article 25 of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group 'C' read with Article 20(a) and 22 ibid is hereby given that 31st All India Conference of this Union will be held at Freedom Park, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore (Karnataka) from 6th August 2017 to 8th August 2017.
The following shall be the items of Agenda for the All India Conference:-
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of the 30th All India Conference held at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) in June 2015.
2. Consideration and adoption of Biennial Report.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Audited Accounts 2015-16, 2016-17.
4. Adoption of Budget Estimates for the next session.
5. Organisational Review:-
(i) Organisational position/Local agitations at all levels.
(ii) Review of present membership & evolving strategies to improve membership.
(iii) Review of periodical meetings being held at all levels.
(iv) Functioning of RJCM/Departmental Council
(v) Our approach with sister unions in NFPE at all levels.
6. Review of Strikes/Agitations: -
(i) 11th July 2016 – Deferred Indefinite Strike.
(ii) Review of One day strike held on 02.09.2015 and 02.09.2016.
(iii) Confederation strike on 16.03.2017 & all various stages of agitational programmes and our role.
(iv) Parliament March Programmes by Confederation on 15.12.2016.
7. Corporate Plan of India Post – India Post Payment Bank and allied issues.
8. Indirect implementation of TSR Committee’s report and its effects.
9. Common Demands of C. G. Employees
(i) Seventh Pay Commission – related issues.
(ii) Functioning of JCM National Council JCM (DC) & RJCM.
(iii) Filling up of Vacant Posts.
(v) New Pension Scheme.
(vi) CGHS facility to all.
10. NFPE, State level Conventions, & Coordinating Committees.
11. Cadre Restructuring.
12. Filling up of PA, LSG/HSG II/HSG I and Postmaster cadre vacancies
(i) New Recruitment Rules of PA, RR 2011, HSG II RR 2013, HSG-I RR 2014 and needed changes.
( ii) Postmaster Cadre RR 2011 and needed changes.
13. RTP – Counting of Past service for promotion, MACP, Pension benefits etc.
14. Modified ACP Scheme – Anomalies & Settlement.
15. P.O & RMS Accountants, System Administrators, Marketing Executives & PRI (P)s.
16. Policy offensives
(a) National Postal Policy 2012.
(b) Closure / Merger of Post Offices.
(c) Unrealistic targets of BD.
(d) Decentralisation of PLI/RPLI/RD/MIS etc.
17. Modernisation of Postal Services & Technological advancement
(i) Problems in Core Banking Solutions(Finacle), Core Insurance solutions (Mc Camish) – under FSI and issues expected in Core System Integration..
(ii) Time barred hard wares, computers and accessories at Post offices.
18. Shortage of Staff:-
(a) Time bound recruitment in PA cadre.
(b) Recruitment taken place in PA Cadre.
(c) Non-Creation of new posts – Ban on creation of new posts.
(d) Non-filling up of vacant posts in LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I & Postmaster Cadre chain of vacancies.
19. Contributory Negligence & Problems due to minus balance.
20. Right to Information Act.
21. Dak Jagriti.
22. Publication of Hand book 2017.
23. Compassionate appointments & removal of conditions there on.
24. Problems of GDS & Casual Labourers.
25. Policy and Programme.
27. Amendment to the Constitution – Notice of which should be given to CHQ at least 21 days prior to the conference.
28. Election of Office Bearers.
29. Election of Federal Councillors.
30. Appointment of Auditor.
31. Venue of Next AIC.
32. Any other item with the permission of Chair.
33. Vote of thanks
With fraternal greetings,
(R. N. Parashar)
1. Com. J. Ramamurthy, All India President, All India Postal Employees Union Group 'C', Chennai (Tamilnadu).
2. The General Convenor, Receiption Committee - for information and N/A
3. All CHQ Office-bearers & Circle Secretaries
4. Circle Secretary, Karnataka Circle for necessary arrangements of the AIC.
5. All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries. They are called upon to hold their respective conferences where the last conference was held before 2 years
6. The Secretary, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001
7. The Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001
8. All Chief Postmasters General - Requesting to grant Special Casual Leave to the delegates.
(R. N. Parashar)General Secretary