Monday, 11 November 2019
Preparatory Meeting of NFPE Odisha State CoC to make the one day nationwide general strike on 08.01.2020 successful
NFPE Odisha State Coordination Meeting on 10.11.2019 was participated by all Circle Secretaries, Circle Union Office bearers, Divisional Secretaries / representatives of all NFPE Unions in Odisha.
The meeting was presided by Com. B Samal, Chairman, NFPE, Odisha State CoC, Circle Secretary, AIPEU, Group-C, Odisha Circle and Organizing General Secretary, AIPEU, Gr-C, CHQ.
As many as 100 leaders attended the meeting.
Unanimous resolution was adopted to make the one day nationwide general strike on 08.01.2020 successful.
Dates for conducting campaign programmes at Regional levels and Divisional levels were fixed. Details will be posted separately.
The meeting was addressed by the following leaders / representatives.
1. Debabrata Mohanty, GS, P-IV, CHQ
2.Dusmanta Ku. Sethi, CS, R-III & Secretary, RJCM (Staff Side)
3.MCS Rao, CS, P-IV
4.NK Das, VP, AIPAEA, CHQ
5.Srikant Mallick,, CS and All India President, AIPSBCOEA,CHQ
6. Subeg Rath, CS, AIPAOEA
7.Nirmal Singh, CS, AIPEU GDS
8. PC. Rout, Circle President, P-III
8. D R Mohanty, DS, P-III, Bhubaneswar
9.Swaroop Khara, Ck South Divn.
10.R R Das, Ck City Divn.
11. Fanibhusan Tripathy, RMS 'N' Divn.
12.Upendra Sahoo, Kalahandi Dn.
13. Ranjan Rout, DS, P-III Rourkela Dn.
14. Bhagyadhar Pasayat, DS, AIPEUGDS, Rourkela Division.
15. Chandrabati Das, Member women Sub Committee, AIPEU, Gr-C, CHQ
16. Kantimanjari Bhatta, Convenor, Women Sub Committee, AIPEU, Gr-C, Bhubaneswar.
In addition, many retired comrades also addressed the meeting.
NFPE, Odisha State CoC appreciates and thanks Team Bhubaneswar for the nice arrangements made by them to conduct the meeting successfully.